Senior Translator ESXL
Janus Worldwide is looking for a qualified in-house translator. Responsible for the translating and editing, the Senior Translator reports to the Program Manager and will work closely with the project team.
- At least 4 years of experience in localization as a translator/editor/reviewer
- Spanish native speaker – with experience in translating in a neutral tone
- Extensive experience with translating IT, technical and marketing contents
- Third level degree in translation, language studies or a related field
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient with CAT tools (SDL Studio, MemQ, TMS)
- Experienced translator/editor, proven ability to deliver quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Technically adaptable, experience with consumer products (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Interested in professional development
- Team player, working collaboratively with other internal or external members of the team
- Job Location: Argentina.